"Putting our Money Where our Mouth is" has an impressive line-up of influential voices, starting with IFAD's new President Alvaro Lario and Associate Vice-President Satu Santala, with Platform Co-Chairs Tristan Armstrong and Conrad Rein and Secretariat Coordinator Maurizio Navarra.
In this special edition, we also hear from:
- Willem Olthof, Deputy Head of International Partnerships at the European Commission
- Ammad Bahalim, Senior Program Officer in Agricultural Development at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Carin Smaller, co-founder of Ceres2030 and currently the Executive Director of the Shamba Centre for Food and Climate
- Dr Linda Mayox of the Gender Action Learning Systems methodology
- Qasa Alom from Bangladesh
This edition is co-hosted by Allison Lecce of IFAD and Michelle Tang of the Global Donor Platform with special reporting from Monique Amar and Luca Passacantilli.
Thank you to our GDPRD Secretariat host IFAD for the collaboration.